Real Estate and Private Financing
If you wish to buy or sell a property, it is mandatory that the transaction be recorded by a notary public. It is the notary public who ensures the legal certainty of the transaction.
As a specialist in real estate law, BAUM NOTAIRES advises and drafts the deeds required to set up and validate sale and purchase transactions. We provide our expertise at every stage of your real estate projects, to secure your investments and advise you in your choices.
Real estate for private customers
- appraisal and valuation of a property for sale;
- acquisition of land for construction and building projects;
- setting up the statutes of the Société Civile Immobilière;
- signature of the preliminary contract, the final deed of sale, or a notarised lease;
- regularisation of sales before completion;
- advice on real estate asset management;
- development of personalised tax and asset optimisation packages.
- property diagnostics ;
- town planning approvals;
- mortgage statements;
- analysis of the origin of the property;
- any servitudes;
- legal organisation;
- relations with banks.
- analysing the documents in the mortgage file ;
- drafting of mortgage contracts;
- drafting deeds of warranties.