Personal data protection policy
Concerned about protecting your personal privacy? The protection of personal data is one of our major concerns. This policy aims to provide you with concise and relevant information concerning the processing of personal data carried out for the development of the website: https:// www.baum.eu.com
- Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual directly or indirectly (hereinafter, “data” or “personal data”).
- Processing of personal data: any activity involving personal data such as collection, recording, extraction, modification, etc. (hereinafter, “processing” or “personal data processing”)
- Data subjects: any natural person whose personal data is processed (hereinafter, “you”, “your” or “data subjects”).
- Data Controller: the natural or legal person who determines the purpose and means of the handling.
- Data Protection Officer: person appointed by the data controller to monitor compliance of regulations, acting as the contact person for questions relating to the rights of data subjects and to cooperate with the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL).
- Cookies: computer file (tracer) deposited and read, in particular once a website has been consulted, an e-mail has been read, an application or software has been used, regardless of the terminal used.
Baum law firm is responsible for the processing of personal data relating to external communication under article (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, undertakes to apply the appropriate measures to protect your personal data.
Basis and purpose of personal data processing
The processing of personal data is based on the legitimate interest of the data controller aimed at facilitating exchanges and ensuring communication with the general public. Your personal data is collected for the following purposes:
- Ensure the proper functioning and improvement of the website, services and features offered;
- Publish content for the general public;
- Ensure the security of the website.
- Management of private space allowing the sharing of files and the exchange of information with the customers
- Management of online payments
- The request of deed
- Making contact with the study
- Manage the handling of your cookies safely, except those necessary for the operation of the site (see section “The functionalities of cookies used on the website”)
- Manage the user’s request (request for a contract or message)
- Manage User payment
Collection of personal data
In accordance with regulations, only data necessary for the above-mentioned purposes is processed.
Duration of storage of personal data
The data collected is kept for a limited period of time necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned above. This is generally the time required to process your request. All necessary logon information to improve the website and to maintain an appropriate level of security is kept for up to 12 months after collection. [Option] The information necessary to process the user’s request or payment is kept for up to 12 months after collection.
Recipients of personal data
For the above-mentioned purposes, your data may be communicated in whole or in part:
- to legally authorized third parties (e.g., police authorities in the context of judicial requests);
- to the persons who, within the organization, are in charge of providing the requested services;
- Subcontractors in charge of technical services (development, website hosting, messaging, etc…)
Transfer of data outside the European Union
Some processing operations are subject to a transfer to a country outside the European Union that has legislation on data protection recognized as equivalent by the European Commission. Data required for statistical and audience measurement purposes may be processed outside the EU, in accordance with the data management policy of each publisher.
Security of personal data
The Data Controller undertakes to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the personal data processed. It also ensures the commitment of subcontractors to ensure the implementation of technical and organizational measures to guarantee you an appropriate level of security.
In accordance with the regulations, you can access the data concerning you. If necessary, you may request the rectification or deletion of such data, obtain a restriction on the processing of such data or object to it for reasons relating to your particular situation. You can also define directives concerning the conservation, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death. These rights can be exercised directly with the Data Controller or its Data Protection Officer at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org . If you believe, after having contacted us, that your rights have not been respected, you may lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority, the CNIL for France.
Please consult our cookies policy https://baum.eu.com/politique-de-cookies-ue/